BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups.
BusyCal’s unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
When you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
- Do Not Disturb mode is here! In a meeting? Want to postpone seeing alarms for another 30 minutes? With a single click you can now toggle DND on / off with your preferred interval
- Under Alarm Preferences, you can now set a different default sound for To Dos
- Notification Center alerts now display more options for Snooze on a long-click
- “Select All” now works in day / week / month view by selecting all events / to dos for the selected day
- Support for “5th” weekday of the month when setting up recurrences
- Improved BusyCal alarms to display clickable URL links from events, when available
- Showing multi-day events as banners based on their duration is now a configurable option under Preferences > Appearance
- Multi-day events can be configured to only show as banners in the all-day section of day and week views
- Unwanted Calendars can now be hidden / unhidden. Right-click on a calendar -> Hide
- You can now change Free / Busy status on invited meeting events (where applicable)
- Updated BusyCal Alarm window design and layout for better space utilization for displaying alarm details
- Clicking on “Snooze” for Notification Center alerts will now pick the default snooze interval specified in preferences
- Improved drawing by using best-fit for weather / moon / graphic symbols in month view
- Improved natural language date range parsing
- Menu bar quick entry now retains entered text when switching between apps
- Ongoing stability and performance improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
Download BusyCal 3.9.0 – Powerful calendar app with multiple syncing options for macOS Free Cracked