SQLPro Studio is the premium database management tool for Postgres, MySQL, Microsoft Management Studio and Oracle databases.
Some of the great features include:
- Intellisense/SQL autocompletion.
- Syntax highlighting with customizable themes (including dark).
- Tabbed based interface for an optimal user experience.
- Context aware database tree navigation, including quick access to tables, views, columns, indexes and much more!
- SQL Beautifier/formatter.
- Database wide searching.
- NTLMv2 supported (but not required).
- Netbios support.
- Master password support for additional security.
SQLPro Studio supports the following database servers:
- MySQL & MariaDB
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above)
- Oracle (8i and above)
- An issue where the SQL beautifier would add an extra space at the end of lines.
- An issue where `Drop View` context action (in Snowflake) would try and run a drop table script.
- An issue where dropping a postgres procedures would try and run a drop function script.
- An issue where ‘Create Table’ menu items were missing from the database tree (SQLite).
- A crash that could occur with the ‘Format Query’ action.
- A crash that could occur when loading Postgres tables.
- A crash that could occur when clicking on Foreign Keys in the results data grid.
- An issue where refreshing the root server node would do nothing.
- An issue where closing tabs may not disconnect the client.
- Improved autocomplete with ‘order by’ clause. Now limits to tables used in the query.
- Autocomplete is now a background operation. If for some reason the autocomplete is slow it will no longer freeze the main UI thread.
- Postgres inherited tables are now beneath their parents node in the database tree.
- If you select a Table or Column in the database tree, hitting Copy (via ctrl-c or menu items) will copy the table schema/name or column name to the clipboard.
- You can now create a virtual table from a CSV file (SQLite).
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Download SQLPro Studio 2020.08 – Database UI for SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle and MySQL for macOS Free Cracked