Tooth Fairy 2.4.6
Single click away from your favorite bluetooth devices.
Tooth Fairy helps you to switch connection of selected bluetooth devices, for example, AirPods, directly from menu bar or even global hotkey. You can do it with the system bluetooth menu bar but Tooth Fairy can save you a few clicks.
Notice: Tooth Fairy is able to connect to the devices which can be connected via system bluetooth menu. Please make sure the devices you want to connect have been paired to the system correctly and are connectable.
– The shell script text views now use a monospaced font for better readability of punctuation characters.
– The shell script text views now disable automatic quote and dash substitution so that you don’t accidentally get smart punctuation in your scripts.
– Fixed a bug where opening the **Preferences** window didn’t always bring it to the front.
– Fixed a bug where the disconnection script was not run.
– Fixed a bug where there was extra space at the end of the tooltip when hovering over the menu bar icon.
– Fixed a bug where some of the menu bar icons were not centered when the battery indicator was visible.
– Updated the German localization.
If you enjoy using ToothFairy, please take a minute to rate it or leave a review. We’d really appreciate it.